On 01/28/2013 05:05 AM, Finne Boonen wrote:
On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 2:00 PM, Željko Filipin <zfili...@wikimedia.org>wrote:

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 1:18 PM, Finne Boonen <hen...@gmail.com> wrote:

fyi, If you've never been at the beerevent before. It gets VERY crowded.

This is my first time at FOSDEM. Are you suggesting we should not go, or
just to prepare? :)

No, just that it might not be the easiest place to meet up with people due
to the crowd. It waxes and wanes and it's perfectly fine if you like
crowds/are there early. Otherwise if you're looking for a meetup for MW
people I can suggest a few alternative places.

I have been to the Beer event once and this is why I'm really happy about repeating. :) Yes, it is packed. I was proposing it as the first place where we can casually meet with the help of Twitter etc. If you bring a good jacket, the street outside is fine for chats. And remember to add "with beer" in every sentence of this paragraph. :)

What about staying around on Saturday at 18h, after the sessions?

(On Saturday also there is a GNOME evening at 9pm and I was planning to attend to catch up with some old friends.)

fwiw my session is on Sunday at 15:35 (Ferrer - Lightning sessions) and I will stay in Brussels on Sunday night, with free agenda so far.

--
Quim Gil
Technical Contributor Coordinator @ Wikimedia Foundation