Quim,

Thanks for this summary of your discussion on language features
testing. Look forward to having community testing for
Wikipedia-in-your-own-language Visual Editor and Milkshake :-)

Calling out to Indic and RTL community members - please test and
report bugs. This really helps us on the Language Engineering team to
have a fast turnaround on improving language features.

-Alolita