I would advise against doing anything with the word "Fix" in it, because a
commit does not necessarily fix a bug. It's possible that a fix for a bug
spans multiple commits, depending on the scope of the bug. When you do just
"Bug", all it implies is that you can see that bug report for related
information and discussion on the commit.

*--*
*Tyler Romeo*
Major in Computer Science
www.whizkidztech.com | tylerro...@gmail.com