On 02/08/2013 01:15 PM, Yuri Astrakhan wrote:
Great! How do you feel about taking the lead? I can help making sure we
are in sync with WMF in terms of authorization, trademarks, etc.

Sure,

fyi I have put Yuri in touch with our Codecademy contact. Anybody willing to get involved: please coordinate with Yuri.

although it seems everything legal takes forever with WMF... (its
been over a week since I asked to get an NDA to see the api logs, no
response :) )

I'm optimistic.  :)  (but I will be away until Feb 19)

Thank you Yuri and the rest of people showing interest in this initiative. Looking forward to the outcome!

--
Quim Gil
Technical Contributor Coordinator @ Wikimedia Foundation