I'm trying to fix some of it's problems, but I need reviewers (who can and are willing to +2): https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/q/status:open+project:mediawiki/extensions/LiquidThreads,n,z

I'll definitely try to keep up with any breaking core changes (like https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/49609/). It should remain usable.

Alex Monk

On 23/02/13 22:58, Mark A. Hershberger wrote:
The topic of "What is going on with Liquid Threads?" has popped up
again[0].  I've said that I think it should be considered to be in
maintenance mode.  My reasoning:

* It isn't under active development, but
* It gets quite a workout on the MW.o Support Desk (and other places on
WMF sites)

I'm fairly confident that, as a result of it being used in such a public
way, we'll be able to find  someone to fix problems or at least have the
motivation to fix any problems that come up ourselves.

That is, I think it is safe to say LQT will remain usable in its current
state on any coming MW versions for the foreseeable future.

Of course, if someone wanted to start driving new development on it,
that would be great.

Right now, though, all I'm looking for is a confirmation that it will
remain usable.  I imagine one of the first things that we would need to
do is include it in some testing plans.

[0] http://hexm.de/p9