Thanks for all your work on LQT so far, Alex. It's highly appreciated!

I just reviewed 10 of 12 open patch sets. I merged 8, don't agree with a
solution of one and have no opinion on another. One remaining was marked -1
already, the other ill probably get to one day soon.

LQT has more than 200 open issues in bugzilla. 100+ are marked bug. For us at
translatewiki.net, the most important one we would like to see fixed is bug
30698[1]. It's about watchers of a target page of a moved thread not being able
to receive an email notification. A missing link in our support workflow, where
we collect threads in a central location, then move them to pages for a
specific supported product, where developers of that product can deal with open
threads.

Any one who would fix this, will of course get our eternal gratitude.

[1] https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/30698

Cheers!

--
Siebrand Mazeland