Hi,

Yesterday we released photo uploads in mobile (actually moved it from beta to stable). We're logging errors we get when people try to upload photos and it seems the most common one is that they're not logged in to Commons even though they logged in to Wikipedia. It seems to be happening quite randomly and doesn't seem to depend on any particular browser.

We're not sure how to debug this. Have any similar issues ever happened on desktop (people not being logged in to other projects)? Is there anyone who has a good knowledge of how CentralAuth works and could help us?

Thanks,
Juliusz