On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 5:49 PM, Matthew Flaschen
<mflasc...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> On 02/27/2013 08:29 PM, Yuri Astrakhan wrote:
>> Update: I think its fully repeatable - in chrome's incognito mode
>> (Ctrl+Shift+N) - logged in into http en.wiki, tested in ru.wiki and zh.wiki
>> -- worked fine. Switched to non  *.wikipedia.org urls - fail.
>
> It is working for me on HTTPS in Firefox (checked with en Wikipedia and
> en Wiktionary).

I'm not able to reproduce the error (auto login is working for me) in
Chrome 25 or Firefox.

If someone is still able to reproduce this, can you let me know if:
* The images from various Special:AutoLogin pages are loading when you login
* You do (or don't) have a centralauth_Session cookie
* You do (or don't) have a wiki specific session cookie, such as
commonswiki_session for commons