On 28.02.2013 8:40, Tyler Romeo wrote:
On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 5:53 PM, Platonides <platoni...@gmail.com> wrote:

If you are coding/reviewing MW code, I recommend you to be available on
the irc channel. That way we could isntantly ask you "wtf are you
commiting here?"

It's not for lack of wanting to go on IRC. It's technically blocked at my
job so I can't go on.
*--*
*Tyler Romeo*
Major in Computer Science
www.whizkidztech.com | tylerro...@gmail.com
Many people (including myself) consider IRC a major waster of time. It's too simple to spend time chatting in IRC channels instead of actually learning / doing job etc. My professional growth at younger time was partially ruined by chat addictions. Now I try to stay away from IRC when possible. It's a bit off-topic, however might be a good warning for younger people. IRC has another major disadvantage - when you are living in different timezone, your message will be easily missed by people from very different timezone.
Dmitriy