----- Original Message -----
> From: "Brian Wolff" <bawo...@gmail.com>

> > Minification is a WMF cluster issue, not a MW software issue, is it
> > not?

> Mediawiki minifies things regardless of if its being run by the WMF or
> somebody else.

Ah; thanks.  Have not looked at internals lately.  Since minification to
me as a netadmin is a strategic "size of pipe" issue, I assumed it was
something deployed on WMF sites, not something baked into the base package.

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                  Baylink                       j...@baylink.com