Should we re-start the "lets migrate to github" discussion?

P.S. no, this is not a troll attempt, I am trying to understand if the
costs of not getting quality volunteers is worth the benefits of gerrit, or
if the two-system solution would solve all perceived complexities.
Moreover, I do not know github well enough to even suggest one over the
other.