Ori's advice rings true with me.  It's something I need to get better at.

On the email titiel sidetrack, it should not create a 4th way.  Without
verifying them those all look like valid representations of the same data.
 MIME encoded word syntax only has two possible encodings, quoted printable
and base 64.  The one with the Q after UTF-8 should be the quoted printable
version.  The one with the B after UTF-8 has been encoded as base64 instead.

Of course it's possible somebody's client or MTA has munged them but the
point of encoded word is that even if you only speak RFC2822 and not
RFC2047(?) you can still transmit them correctly.

Luke Welling