Antoine Musso <hashar+...@free.fr> wrote:

>> What does everyone think of making it so that when Jenkins generates
>> this documentation. It processes the tagfile, splits it up and converts
>> it into multiple lua tables, then uses the API to update a Module: page
>> on mediawiki.org.

> If you can come back with an even more complicated suggestion, I am all
> for it.  Meanwhile lets point people to doc.wikimedia.org and let
> everyone directly use Doxygen output instead of mw.org.

I think Daniel's idea has some merit to it though obviously
you are (very) right about the unnecessary complexity.

How about a simple CGI on doc.wikimedia.org that provides
redirects?  Or, even better and more reusable by other
projects: Make Doxygen output predictable anchors in addi-
tion to the hash ones?

Tim