I guess the viewpoint and perspective from the more experienced users may
be different. The veterans may start to take some knowledge for granted, as
a given knowledge that they may thing people would already know.

For example, the underlying concept of git commit is something that I now
take for granted. But it's something that I have to really visit and talk
about when I'm teaching a friend to use git.

Perhaps we need contributions from people who have only just learned how to
properly use git, rather than only having veterans write the guide up.
People who still have the learning experience fresh in their minds.

And perhaps we also need contributions from people who routinely teach
their friends about git.