>Biggest disadvantage I see on the official documents is they don't
>contain the hypothetical situation when something is wrong, they are
>relying on the fact that everything is as it's supposed to be -
>perfect. That user has perfectly configured system, that user doesn't
>accidentally break repository or get lost in some process and stuck as
>they can't continue for whatever reason.

I couldn't resist posting on this thread. I am relatively a new MediaWiki
developer and I started bug fixing 2 months ago during which I had to go
through https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Gerrit/Tutorial and many other
references spread over the Internet. The Tutorial assumes that everything
goes smoothly. Although the
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Gerrit/Advanced_usage#Troubleshooting article
does solve few of the problems, there are still many issues to be
highlighted like what should the user do to undo a commit, some information
regarding staging and unstaging would be helpful, commands like "git show
<hash>" to view the changes after a developer commits, use of git log with
the option "-p". These are just a few features that I would love to see and
maybe other new developers too.

Thanks