Στις 08-07-2013, ημέρα Δευ, και ώρα 20:17 -0700, ο/η Robert Rohde
έγραψε:
> Various parts of Mediawiki will apply tags to specific edits in recent
> changes and histories.
>
> For example, the recently introduced Visual Editor is adding Tag:
> VisualEditor to all of its edits.
>
> Are such tags included in the XML dumps of Wikipedia?  It will be a
> while before a new dump of enwiki is released, but once it is ready,
> I'm wondering if we can use it to track the adoption of Visual Editor
> by looking for such Tags in the dump file.  Are the Tags included, and
> if so, which dump files are they contained in?

Tags are stored separately from revisions in the change_tag table, which
is not dumped.

If you want to track which edits were made using the Visual Editor, I
would suggest an api query, such as

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/api.php?action=query&list=recentchanges&rctag=visualeditor&rclimit=500

Ariel