On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 4:17 PM, Andre Klapper <aklap...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> So I assume that you go to
> https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/query.cgi?query_format=advanced , select
> the components that you maintain and only include tickets that are in
> open state, retrieve the search results (list of open tickets), and sort
> the results by the "Votes" column?

I personally filter for all open bugs that have
wikidata-b...@lists.wikimedia.org as assignee or cc and then sort by
vote, yes. I have a saved search for that. I look at these roughly
weekly to see if this still matches what I hear elsewhere in the
community. I do not only take votes into account because of course a
lot of people don't use bugzilla and even fewer vote there. In
addition I've heard a few too many "I'm not voting because it doesn't
change anything anyway" for my taste. Guess that's a matter of
training of the past years -.-

Cheers
Lydia

Community Communications for Technical Projects

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.
Obentrautstr. 72
10963 Berlin
www.wikimedia.de