Seb35,

I came across your extension a month ago.  Ours is different in that it is also
implementing the Memento protocol as used by the Internet Archive, Archive-It,
and others.

I do however, appreciate your insight in trying to solve many of the same
problems.  I, too, was trying to address the retrieval of old versions of
templates, which brought me to your extension.  Your use of
BeforeParserFetchTemplateAndtitle inspired parts of our Template solution.

We're currently trying to figure out how to handle images.

What did you mean by MediaWiki messages?  Are you referring to the Messages API
as part of I18N?

Thanks again,

--Shawn