On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 12:45 AM, Erik Moeller <e...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Most likely, we'll end up using Parsoid's HTML5 output, transform it
> to add required bits like licensing info and prettify it, and then
> render it to PDF via phantomjs, but we're still looking at various
> rendering options.

I don't have anything against this, but what's the reasoning? You now have
to parse the wikitext into HTML5 and then parse the HTML5 into PDF. I'm
guessing you've found some library that automatically "prints" HTML5, which
would make sense since browsers do that already, but I'm just curious.

*-- *
*Tyler Romeo*
Major in Computer Science