The basic idea is to filter out

* Suspicious edits (edits that looks like the vandalism but person who
reviews them doesn't know for sure and needs more attention by others)
* Good edits (edits that can be surely ignored by others so that
people who deal with vandalism have less work and don't do double work
reviewing same data)

Using thank you feature doesn't really make it easy for others to
figure out if edit was ever processed by that feature / flagged as
good