Hi,

On 2014-01-23 19:38, Matthew Walker wrote:

If you want to set this up locally; I can help with that if you jump on IRC
#mediawiki-pdfhack on freenode. I'm mwalker.

Thank you a lot for helping me installing the stack. Although it is an early stage of the project, it is working quite well. We were looking for such a solution for months now. This is the first one doing the job we need.

Yesterday I showed the output to my employer. He was very delighted about the result. So, many commendations from our company.

Cheers,

Marco