With some help from Hashar and Marktraceur I added some new CI build jobs
for some fundraising stuff -- I noticed we had a job that indicates it'll
build sphinx documentation so I figured I might as well add that and see
where I get.

... Which is not very far -- the build fails with

*19:11:58* + python setup.py build_sphinx*19:11:58* python: can't open
file 'setup.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

This makes sense; I don't have a setup.py file. But I cannot create it
because I also don't know what's expected to be in that file and there
doesn't seem to be anything on wikitech about this...

I've used sphinx before via makefile and sphinx-build but clearly we are
doing something different. Guidance please! :D

~Matt Walker
Wikimedia Foundation
Fundraising Technology Team