I actually answered my own question mostly.

Sartoris seems to be the only project with that job enabled; and it's using
python's setuptools to run sphinx.

Given that my stuff is predominantly PHP and I was just going to use sphinx
for nice looking documentation that's not wiki based; I'm not sure I want
to introduce a setuptools dependency.

Any thoughts about using some sort of documentation makefile?
/me has to go read up on how we automatically build the doxygen stuff.

~Matt Walker
Wikimedia Foundation
Fundraising Technology Team