Hoi,
Given that you only researched Latin fonts, did you consider the coverage
of these fonts for languages? Not all fonts are created equal, they often
do not necessarily cover all the characters that are needed for specific
languages.

Consequently, you cannot apply your work to other languages without
considering this as well.
Thanks,
        GerardM