@Gryllida,
Again thank you for the reply and sorry for being late to reply back (last
few days I was busy with a conference in my internship place). I have one
more question. What is meant by

"https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/Application_scoring_system -
roles and expectations @ IdeaLab (this is for any ideas, not just grants,
ie GSoC things can also go there)"

In your first reply(specially " this is for any ideas, not just grants").

And please inform if there is any improvement needed to the proposal.

Regards,
Maduranga