@Gryllida,
I really appreciate your feedback. They really helped me a lot. And thanks
again for your time.
Currently I'm modifying my proposal according to your feedback (Have done
some modifications and need to do some more).

As this is research oriented project, some details provided in the proposal
may change according to the requirements identified in the 1st phase of the
project. So I think feedback from all of you will help me to refine the
requirements of the project. As the requirements are not fully refined yet,
I have included only a rough time line that is also need to be refined at
the end of each phase for the next phase.

And certainly I am looking forward for feedback and be flexible to take
them into account as it is a basic way of learning. I am a quick learner
and interested in challenging work. So I am looking forward to contribute
to this project.