I keep hearing about ALLL THE BUGS but I've not seen anything on
Bugzilla. This leads me to believe I've not been cc'ed on them or they
haven't been raised (which would be bad). Please can someone raise
these on Bugzilla - if these are being raised on wikis they are not
getting in front of people. If their are still bugs these are being
lost in the noise of this discussion. Maybe if we can clearly see
where the bugs are this can resolved much quicker. It's hard to argue
about the font stack if there are 20 bugs showing

* a screenshot of poor rendering
* the language
* the operating system
* the browser being used.
* plus points if we can identify via inspector the font family being used

Please feel free to raise these and cc me on them.

I've been working on this in my spare time, and I'm hoping to get some
spare time sometime next week to clean this up.

Regardless of the outcome, it would be extremely useful to document
these issues for The Web.