On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 11:17 AM, Brian Cox
<nativeforeignerw...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Perhaps all the user reported bugs should be added to Bugzilla for tracking
> purposes. But it's not reasonable to expect the average user to report them
> there.
>
> Brian/NF

Yes I think we definitely need to track things in Bugzilla, but you're
right Brian. The average reader especially is not going to be able to
figure out bug filing.

Nemo, Jared, and others have been trying to migrate bugs there or ask
people to do so where they can.  Nemo in particular deserves thanks for
trying to spend some time helping us wrangle Bugzilla for typography
refresh. :) Once things are tracked there and we can replicate them, we'll
do our best to fix issues that are widely applicable.