This isn't really relevant to MediaWiki, and the proposal is so ridiculous
I can only assume it is some sort of joke project.

For others seeing this thread, I found all the good quotes for you:

> DNSChain "stops the NSA"

> .dns is a meta-TLD because unlike traditional TLDs, it is not meant to
globally resolve to a specific IP [...] you cannot register a meta-TLD
because you already own them!

I think ICANN might take issue with that. (Also, a good read of RFC 3686 is
necessary here.)

> // hijack and record all HTTPS communications to this site
> function do_TLS_MITM(connection) {
>     if (
>             // let's not get caught by "pinning", shall we?
>             isPinnedSite(connection.website, connection.userAgent)
>             // never hijack those EFF nuisances, they're annoying
>             || isOnBlacklist(connection.ip)
>             // hijack only 5% of connections to avoid detection
>             || randomIntBetween(1, 100) > 5
>         )
>     {
>         return false;
>     }
>     return mitm_and_store_in_database(connection);
> }

I'd *love* to see the implementation of "mitm_and_store_in_database".

Also, fun to note that the entire application is written in CoffeeScript.

*-- *
*Tyler Romeo*
Major in Computer Science