On 05/14/2014 01:07 PM, Siebrand Mazeland wrote:

Op 14 mei 2014 om 14:58 heeft Krinkle <krinklem...@gmail.com> het volgende
geschreven:

I don't think it is possible or worth the effort to scan for these in an
automated fashion within Jenkins.

Static analysis is virtually impossible due to the method names being too
simple, and lots of it relies on details of how methods are called, as well.

At translatewiki.net, we log client side issues using a script[1]. Might
something like that be of any benefit?

That's catching actual errors in production, which is definitely suboptimal compared to catching it during development/maintenance. However, it's better than not catching it at all until a technical user notices and reports the bug.

Matt Flaschen