From: Quim Gil <q...@wikimedia.org>
Reply: Wikimedia developers <wikitech-l@lists.wikimedia.org>>
Date: July 23, 2014 at 7:57:07
To: Wikimedia developers <wikitech-l@lists.wikimedia.org>>
Subject:  [Wikitech-l] Reviewing a couple of TorBlock patches

According to our algorithm (*), TorBlock currently has the worse track
reviewing code contributions -- even after Tim gave a -1 to one of the
three open patches last week (thanks!). There are two patches from Tyler
that haven't received any feedback at all since August 2013.

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/q/status:open+project:mediawiki/extensions/TorBlock,n,z

Your help reviewing these patches is welcome.

It is not surprising that this extension has no maintaner listed at
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Developers/Maintainers (someone suggested
Tim in that table, he disagrees and edited accordingly).

Also, maybe someone is interested in maintaining this extension? Only
eleven patches submitted in the last 15 months.

(*) http://korma.wmflabs.org/browser/gerrit_review_queue.html -- the
algorithm happens to be buggy these days, but apparently equally buggy for
all repos, which still results in some kind of justice.

--
Quim Gil
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Qgil