Dmitry Brant wrote:
> The fact that you don't see the benefits of the native app over the mobile
> website is simply an indication that we still have a lot of work to do with
> the apps, which we are excited to do.

Partly this is because you don't support my mobile platform.

Dmitry Brant wrote:
> But, is it a waste of effort to bring a truly integrated, seamless
> Wikipedia experience to our users' mobile devices?  I don't think so.  Nor
> is it a waste of effort for the WMF to be seen as a driving force in mobile
> design and mobile user experience.

I was assuming that integration and being seamless are easily doable from a web
browser.

Offline storage is hard in a browser, as you pointed out; that's too much
detail for me to understand quickly, and I have no comment yet. In principle,
such concern is valid.

Documenting extra differences and shortcomings of web browsers could be a nice
task.

svetlana