Speaking frainkly I find (on a daily basis) too many abused VPNs to think TOR won't bring tons of abuses. Some months ago (I cannot remember when) TORblock stopped working. Having a look at what did happen at time would be an interesting path. In my perception it did bring to an increase in abuse (spam/trolling/vandalism).

(Here what I would write in a RfC at meta)
Taking into consideration that:
*our logs are stored for 90 days only
*WMF is pretty conservative from releasing any data
*our privacy policy is *so* strict
but also taking into consideration everyone is personally responsible for its own edit I think the current system of torblock+exemption is the optimal solution.

Vito

Inviato con AquaMail per Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com