How can we get it into the beta features tab -- at ALL sister projects (except
commons etc where translating stuff is complex, it is all showed into one page
atm, they did not switch to the subpages thing like Meta does, yet) -- please?

Have a couple non-Wikipedias in mind where I'd use it actively.