Hoi,
As you know all articles about the same subject are linked together thanks
to Wikidata. Many articles refer to the same subjects. This concept cloud
includes what was considered important when writing these articles. The
content of this "concept cloud" can be seen from the "Reasonator" for any
subject. It is on the right under all the links the article refers to. This
[1] is the concept cloud for Mr Carl Sanders a former governor of Georgia.

As you know, Reasonator will show you all information about a subject. All
it takes are the labels used for *your* language. It is available now and
it beats waiting for an article that may never come in *your* language.
Adding labels is easy once Widar has been set up; you do it from the
Reasonator itself.
Thanks,
      GerardM

[1] https://tools.wmflabs.org/wikidata-todo/cloudy_concept.php?q=Q888924