Hello Wikiwizards,

I have developed an application that reads the RCstream, performs a
filter/augmentation operation[1] and then rebroadcasts the filtered
RCstream.

The problem I am running into on Tools-Labs is that when I submit to the
grid, the rebroadcasting of the filtered websocket stream is happening on a
different server with each submission to the grid (i.e.
task@tools-exec-##.eqiad.wmflabs).
So how can I have submit the rebroadcast job to the grid and have the
rebroadcasted websocket be accessed by a static address, so that external
people can read it? What is the best strategy?

Some solutions I can think of:
*Should I make an instance for this?
*Write out to the filesystem  and rebroadcast from a webserver?
*Dynamically bind incoming requests to the jobs-grid?

[1]the operation is to look at the content of all changes and filter only
those that involve addition or deletion of specific wikitext template
parameters.

Make a great day,
Max Klein ‽ http://notconfusing.com/