On 15-01-12 08:47 PM, Maximilian Klein wrote:
So how can I have submit the rebroadcast job to the grid and have the
rebroadcasted websocket be accessed by a static address, so that external
people can read it? What is the best strategy?

I can think of several strategies; part of the difficulty comes from the fact that what you're doing is not intended to be easy: allowing arbitrary connections without proxying breaks a number of Labs rules about getting IP addresses from end users.

The very best way to do this is through a web interface, if it is at all possible, because that allows you to coopt the proxy infrastructure already in place.

Another solution is to broadcast your augmented stream over an IRC channel as well; this has the secondary advantage of making it easy to write clients (there are numerous IRC frameworks available for pretty much every language) and is easy to debug by inspecting the stream with an interactive client.

-- Marc