> I would also suggest that an effort be made to find community members
> who are not WMF employees to participate in the ArchCom and then to have
> their voices heard during in quarterly planning.

I dont know if this is practical. As Chad noted earlier, WMF hires the best
and the brightest. Even if the entire arch comitte was hit by a bus, the
people who i think would logically be next in line are still employed by
wmf. Even if those people got hit by a bus, i still think their logical
replacements would largely be wmf employees.

--bawolff