On 28/01/15 06:43, Erik Moeller wrote:
Just a quick note that I really appreciated everyone's help making the
summit come together. As always, we'll be doing lots of second-guessing of
everything we did and didn't do, and how we want to use future time
together. Before we go into that, I'd like to thank the event team and
_everyone_ who worked to and beyond the point of exhaustion to organize the
event, support attendees, plan sessions, facilitate conversations,
negotiate sometimes difficult terrain.

Thank you. :)

Yeeees, this. It was awesome and there were issues, but there are always issues and when none of the issues were problematic that's great. If that makes sense; I still haven't slept after getting back from it. But you know what I mean.

Seriously, thank you to everyone - those who put in all the work to make it happen, and those who were there and did stuff and things and things and stuff and I'm babbling yay why am I even awake.