Huge +tons to everything below (and top posting to drive Mz up the wall)
 :-)

As Erik said, I know I'm probably going to be driving Rachel and Quim nuts
with my handwringing and second guessing as we figure out the pros and cons
of how things went this year so that we can keep improving this.  But, both
of them (and everyone they pulled in) worked like hell put on a great show,
and gave us a wonderful space to have some great conversations about our
future engineering direction.  Thank you!

Rob