Le 08/02/2015 15:26, Petr Bena a écrit :
> What can I say, I always had a feeling that apple hates open source
> and likes to block open source devs in all possible ways, this just
> ensures me in this feeling. One more reason for me to be happy not to
> have to work with their products.

You have wrong feelings really: http://opensource.apple.com/

Even the kernel (XNU) is published under an open source license:

 http://www.opensource.apple.com/source/xnu/

 FSF's Opinion of the Apple Public Source License (APSL) 2.0
 https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/apsl.en.html

The AppStore terms of service is not compatibe with GPLv2 since they
restrict distribution and use in addition of the GPLv2 restrictions.  So
it is not surprising that Apple acts as a good citizen by respecting the
license and thus preventing people from adding GPLv2 apps. They just
make sure the license is respected.

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso