Regarding AGPL: please no

That would not just kill nearly all commercial usage of mediawiki, but
it would also introduce insane requirements to most of small wiki
maintainers who would have to start distributing the source code of
their customized wikis to public somehow + in case they wouldn't be
good php programmers and made some security bugs in software
themselves, they would make it much easier for hackers to find them.