Il 20/02/2015 22:29, Gergo Tisza ha scritto:
On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 10:51 AM, Brion Vibber <bvib...@wikimedia.org>
wrote:

Another alternative is to explicitly support multiple usernames under an
umbrella backend account... (Anybody remember AOL screen names? BLAST FROM
THE PAST)

Or just add a "this is my primary account" flag, which, when set, clears
the same flag from all other accounts with the same email. If we require
email confirmation for setting it, that would even take care of concerns
about email addresses changing hands over time.
I proposed something like that a couple months ago [1]

[1] https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikitech-l/2014-December/079831.html