Thanks for the link Jon.

It seems only fair that people actually try the feature before ripping it
to shreds. Right? We've had extensions to create alternative content
curation features in the past, such as books, and this is hardly the first
time an experimental feature was launched on mobile first. So hardly seems
like time to grab the pitchforks before you even give it a fair shot.