I'll echo those nervous about the faster pace for deploys -- although
not so nervous as to dig my feet in and yell stop.  Mostly my concerns
boil down to the fact that the beta environment isn't really a good
test for anything other than absolute crashers.  Hardly anyone uses
the Collection extension (for example) on beta, for example.

I'd *really* like to see some effort put into improving beta.  In
particular, running beta with an up-to-date (but sanitized, perhaps)
mirror of the main WP databases would ensure that we have a decent
amount of test cases on beta.  We recently spent a couple of hours
trying to test Parsoid on beta, only to find out that the behavior we
were chasing down was caused by the fact that beta's copy of the IPA
formatting templates on enwiki (!) were out-of-date and incomplete.
We really need to do better than [[English language]] as far as
articles to test on enbeta.
  --scott