It means all compat bots will break and since pywikibot team won't support
compat and won't change the code to support the new API, We are planning to
deprecate it [1]

So please compat bot operators, do update your codes to core, read [2]

[1]: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T99365
[2]: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Pywikibot/Compat_deprecation

Best