On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 3:42 AM, Brad Jorsch (Anomie)
<bjor...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> I've compiled a list of bots that have hit the deprecation warning more
> than 10000 times over the course of the week May 23–29. If you are
> responsible for any of these bots, please fix them. If you know who is,
> please make sure they've seen this notification. Thanks.

Thank you Brad for doing impact analysis and providing a list of the
71 bots with more than 10,000 problems per week.  We can try to solve
those by working with the bot operators.

If possible, could you compile a list of bots affected at a lower
threshold - maybe 1,000.  That will give us a better idea of the scale
of bots operators that will be affected when this lands - currently in
one months time.

Will the deploy date be moved back if the impact doesnt diminish by
bots being fixed?

--
John Vandenberg