1. I was thinking of a tool that would let users input a variety of ways of
referring to the retracted articles, such as DOI numbers (Peaceray is an
expert in these). The tool would accept multiple inputs simultaneously,
such as all 64 articles that were retracted in a batch. The tool would
return to the user a list of all articles in which those references are
used as citations, and highlight the paragraphs of the article where the
citations are used. This would, I hope, greatly improve the efficiency of
the workflow for dealing with retracted journal articles.

2. I'm not clear on where I should list a new idea. The list of ideas
in Community
Tech team/All Our Ideas/Process
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Community_Tech_team/All_Our_Ideas/Process>
is based on a survey that has already been completed. Is there a
Phabricator workboard that would be appropriate for listing a new idea such
as this?

3. I would prefer to have everyone using the same system, which is
lists.wikimedia.org. It makes sense to me that everyone might migrate
eventually to a newer system. I suggest avoiding fragmentation. Researching
the possibility of migrating all mailing lists to a newer system sounds
like a good project for Community Tech and I could propose that in
Phabricator as well if there's a good place to do so.

Thanks,

Pine