Von: "Alex Monk" <kren...@gmail.com>
An: "Wikimedia developers" <wikitech-l@lists.wikimedia.org>
Betreff: [Wikitech-l] Ifexists across wikis
Datum: So., Dez. 6, 2015 18:04

I don't think there is a way to get a database name from an interwiki
prefix.

Also, whether a page is known or not does not just depend on a simple
database lookup. Extensions can add arbitrary rules about which titles
should be considered known or not. EducationProgram, GlobalUserPage, and
WikimediaIncubator all do this.