On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 4:21 PM, Brion Vibber <bvib...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> When you join you're prompted to either use your computer or use a phone
> connection; if you choose computer, you then are given the chance to enable
> or disable the camera and mic before the connection actually starts.

Unfortunately, if you choose computer and aren't using Chrome,[1] you have
to install a browser plugin that people I trust say is not secure.

 [1]: Some people have said that it also works with Chromium installed from
Ubuntu, but last time I tried it only pretends to work[2] for Chromium
installed from Debian.
 [2]: "Pretends to work" meaning it looks like it joined but you don't
actually get any audio or video.

--
Brad Jorsch (Anomie)
Senior Software Engineer